Sunday, May 13, 2012

Final reflection. My English competence

Writing 
I'd choose one of my lasts compositions which is about prenuptial arrangements
I think it's my best composition because I use a lot of connectors (on the one hand... on the other; besides; furthermore, etc). Besides, this composition has some phrasal verbs like "lay down" and vocabulary we did in class (silly, as long as...) The structure is typical of argument essays: introduction, pros and cons, my opinion and conclusion. All four parts are distinct. Furthermore, I use in that writing other things we did in class (conditionals, modal verbs...). 
So for these reasons I think that prenuptial arrangements composition is my best writing. 

Speaking 
I'm not an expert talking on public speaking in English but if I have to choose any oral prez I may choose my prez about handball sport. I became so nervous when I have to speak English publicly. Although I try be calm and think about my notes, I can't avoid be nervous and I don't understand why. Perhaps it's because I don't know what say when have a "lapsus". Definitely, speaking is what I have to improve for the future. 

So here finish Guillem's space. That's was funny explain my thoughts and experience here. However, at the end I didn't know what topic talk about. I think it's a good way to learn English, because you are bound to write a lot. Bye blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment